Hotels for the World Cup 2018
Top rated hotels by the guests
Half an hour transfer to "Krestovsky Ostrov"
Special offer for the World Cup
Surprise for football fans!
Special terms for the World CupGet 15% discount on accommodation in any Station Hotel and surprise for football fans!
You will get:
- 15% discount on accommodation in any Station Hotel if more than 2 days
- Surprise for football fans!
How to get:
Use promocode FOOTBALL
How to book:
Online on our website. Please use promocode to get 15% discount.
06.13.2018 — 07.13.2018
Booking is opened till:
- Promotional discount is not valid with other discounts or promo codes of the Station Friends & Family Loyalty Program.
- The discount on accommodation is calculated from the standard rate.
- When booking with a promotional code, there is a policy of non-refundable rates.
- Station Hotels reserve the right to abort this promotion any time or to change the terms in some or all of the Station Hotels.
How to get to the Stadium during the 2018 FIFA World Cup
Option 1. By metro
All Station Hotels are located near the metro stations (direct line to "Krestovsky Ostrov" metro station), which allows you to quickly get to St. Petersburg "Arena" stadium.
From the metro station "Krestovsky Ostrov" you can walk to the stadium along the main avenue of Maritime Victory Park — Batareyanya Doroga for about 25 minutes. The length of this road is two kilometers.
During the 2018 FIFA World Cup operating hours of the St. Petersburg Metro will change — the stations will be closed later.
Bus station "Krestovsky Ostrov".
Time spent in the bus is about 35 minutes. Next, you need to walk along the Yuzhnaya Alleya (and on Batareyanya Doroga) about a kilometer and a half. It will take you about 20 minutes. Also free eco-cars to the Tennisnaya Alleya will be organized.
Running time of the shuttles:
Start operating 3 hours before the match, finish after the match starts.